You have countless disseminated data ? You don’t know what to monitor ? And moreover you don’t know if raw data is good or bad ?
Look no further ! The version 2.2 of our WiDE platform has just been released. More than ever, we remain committed to develop a software allowing to build operations intelligence solutions, to help you ensuring assets reliability and maximizing its performance or productivity.
This new release comes with several new features:
- Handling manual inputs to input manual data at predefined frequency
- Model and dashboard kitting to ease models and reports development work and further their maintenance
- Exploitation of local sensors redundancy
- Increased connectivity to plant data acquisition and historization system (OPC HDA) to exchange archived process data from OPC compliant data sources
- Enhanced automated workflow allowing to send mails automatically
- Improved visualization feature by exploiting occurrence matrix to highlight when and why a Key Performance Indice is detected as invalid or suspicious
- Widened set of dashboard widgets to further shape your user-configurable dashboards
- and more
We are always interested in getting your feedback about our development planning. Please send us your advice or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.